Look Good Feel Good Award
The ‘Look Good Feel Good Award’ (LGFG) is awarded jointly by ACA and Bladder & Bowel UK and is for new products only.
Information about your Look Good Feel Good Award entry
- Entry is open to any exhibiting company that has launched a continence related product which has been launched since the last ACA Conference (June 2019).
- The product category winner is entitled to use the LGFG logo on related product literature / website information for the lifetime of that award winning product
- Entry is free. As the 2021 conference is virtual, entries must be submitted by midday on Friday 30th April 2021.
- Entry forms are available from Fitwise ACA@fitwise.co.uk. You may also submit a video up to 3 minutes in length alongside your entry form.
- Entries must be submitted online and the video demonstrations sent to Fitwise.
- Judging will take place prior to the e-conference.
- The award will be presented at the e-conference.
There are questions to answer as below:
1. What makes the product reliable?
2. What makes it discreet to use?
3. How easy is it to use?
4. How does it improve quality of life?
5. How innovative is the product?
6. What gives the product the LGFG factor?
To enter fill in the booking form via the exhibitor portal given to you by Fitwise when booking your stand.
For more information about the Look Good Feel Good Award, please email email@example.com