Bladder & Bowel UK’s Annual Enuresis Award
The aim of the award is to recognise excellence in enuresis care. The winner will have the opportunity to showcase their work at our National Continence Symposium. If necessary, overnight accommodation and travel expenses will be provided for the individual presenting the winning entry.
Have you, or your team, been innovative and made a difference to the care of children or young people with bedwetting? Did you take a novel approach to service provision during the Covid-19 crisis with the challenges that brought? If so, we would encourage you to apply for the Bladder & Bowel UK Enuresis Award 2021.
Who can enter?
The Bladder & Bowel UK Enuresis Award 2021, aims to recognise an individual or team, working within the NHS or independent sector who is able to demonstrate that they have made a difference to the care of children or young people with bedwetting.
The award aims to highlight good practice and disseminate this to other health care professionals working with children and young people to enhance patient care.
The work needs to be focused on the care of children and young people with bedwetting.
How to get involved
Applicants should be able to demonstrate how they, or their team have been striving for excellence in the care of children and young people with bedwetting by either:
- Raising awareness of bedwetting in line with the objectives of World Bedwetting Day, and/or
- Improving parental/carer involvement and/or
- Improving outcomes and/or
- Taking a novel approach to enuresis care provision during the pandemic
To apply complete the application form below and submit a 500 word summary, detailing the work you have undertaken. This should include:
- Project title and description
- What you have done and the motivations for the work.
- Any preparation undertaken prior to staring the project
- The impacts on the care offered to children and young people and their families
- How your work or project has been evaluated
- Future plans for practice, the next steps with your project
Ready to apply?
Bladder & Bowel UK, Disabled Living, Burrows House, 10 Priestley Road, Wardley Industrial Estate, Worsley, Manchester, M28 2LY.
The Word document will download at the bottom of your web browser. Double click to open and complete the form.Application form
The closing date is Friday 5th November 2021. You will receive acknowledgment of entry. Good luck!