Look Good Feel Good Award 2019
The ‘Look Good Feel Good Award’ (LGFG) is awarded jointly by ACA and Bladder and Bowel UK and is for new products only.
Information about your Look Good Feel Good Award entry
- Entry is open to any exhibiting company that has launched a continence related product which has been launched since the last ACA Conference (May 2018) or which has never been exhibited at a previous ACA conference.
- The product category winner is entitled to use the LGFG logo on related product literature / website information for the lifetime of that award winning product
- Entry is free, but the product must be registered for the award in advance and a sample provided to the registration desk on the first day of conference.
- Judging will take place during conference and the award made at lunch time on Day 2 of the Conference
- Entries must be submitted online
Please note that the winner of the LGFG Award will be announced at the Gala Dinner. Companies who enter are therefore encouraged to attend the Gala Dinner.
There are questions to answer as below:
1. What makes the product reliable?
2.What makes it discreet to use?
3.How easy is it to use?
4.How does it improve quality of life?
5.How innovative is the product?
6.What gives the product the LGFG factor?
To enter fill in the booking form via the exhibitor portal given to you by Fitwise when booking your stand.